Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 2010

Well here we are going on our 3rd month in Kenai Alaska. Life in the Lawson household has been a bit stressful lately. I decided to get a job to help with the debt.It also was to get me out of the house so I can have a social life.
Working outside the home has its advantages but it also has its disadvantages. The kids are not use to me working so they are slowly learning when i am not here they have to clean up after themselves. Living in close quarters is forcing them to clean.
Robert has been working hard and loves his unit in Soldotna. He gets along very well with his Sgt. and that helps tons.
I keep myself busy by sewing anything form alterations to a quilt I am working on for Christophers 13th B day which will be late! i have also been working on sewing the cloth diapers I have tweeked from personal use and just love sewing them. I am hoping to beable to sew and sell them in the future for this area.
We can see spring trying to come but it is still nippy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment